Wednesday, June 4, 2014

This has been long awaited for!!

Hi all!  I know I've been really bad at keeping up with my blog, but I have done something in the past month and it makes me want to keep track of my progress so I PROMISE to keep up with my posts. 

Well things have changed in the past several months.  I am now employeed full-time and loving it at the moment.  Miss being home with my kids, but this is a much needed break for me.  Sadly with the weather getting nice and my husband picking up more jobs on his part-time lawn buisness I haven't been able to get to the gym.  Since they don't open till 5am I have to be home by 6am (that's when DH leaves for work) then after work the twins are currently involved in karate and T-ball.  I was going when DH got home from grass cutting which was right after the kids go to bed and it work great, but with more lawns now he doesn't get home till 8:30-9pm.  I have thought & could take the trio to the gym with me after work on our free days but then I'd feel like an absolute horrible mom cuz I won't get much time with them in the evenings.  I know this is all an excuse and that there is always a way, eh?!?!?!  So I have put on a few pounds and my clothes show it.  They are fitting snug lately.  I am also playing on two co-ed softball teams Friday & Sunday night, so losing a few poundage will definitely make me feel better about myself.

Well the BIG news is I have became a Beachbody Coach and I am excited and motivated to help myself and others on the journey of becoming healthy.  I cannot wait to get started.  I have done a three day cleanse with Shakeology and I felt AWESOME (lost 6.7lbs), but that weekend to much beer ruined it!   Basically the three day cleanse consists of a shake in the morning & lunch for a snack in the am & pm you can have fruit (I added my fruit to the shake instead of having it later) then for dinner you have a salad and you can add as many veggies as you want.  Then as a snack in the evening another shake.  It worked great and I thought I was going to have major hunger pains, but I didn't plus being busy with work and the kids I didn't have the time to think about it. 

My next step as a coach is I order the 21 Day Fit challange package (currently being delivered today, Wahoo).  I am really looking forward to starting this.  There has been amazing success stories from this package and I'm really determined to be one of those amazing stories.  The best part is the vidoes consists of only 30 min workouts, so no more excuses from me about not being able to work out cuz I can do it in my own home with the kids (they love doing video's with me).  The hardest part of this challange that I think will be is figuring out what food you can have & what not, but I am determined.  I might actually wait till Monday to start because my sisters are coming into town this weekend and there is a big cookout so I'm better off waiting, but we'll see what happens. 

I'm already thinking about to what my next package is going to be... and getting excited.  If anyone wants to follow me and see my results and are interested in trying it out themselves please feel free to visit the links below or contact me if you have questions or don't know which package would be great for you.  The BEST thing too, is if you're not satisfied or just don't think it's right for you then there is a 100% money back gaurentee. 

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/jennie1308

For anyone interested in looking into just Shakeology

http://www.shakeology.com/jennie1308


Until next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment