Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 4 of the 21 Day Fix

I have to say I am doing great!  I have kept to the diet and the workouts.  Again my starting weight was 255.5 and this morning I was at 249.7, so it's an improvement.  I also have to confess that I enjoy eating this way because I don't feel bloated or icky after eating like I do with what I was eating 4 days ago.  My meals have been basically mirror images of Day one so I'm not going to go into detail on what it was, just review my first post.  So for today this is my meal.

Breakfast:
Plain Oatmeal - Yellow
Strawberries/Kiwi - Purple

Lunch:
Chocolate Shakeology with cold coffee in it so kinda like a Mocha Chocolate (I was to lazy this morning to make something else, so I'm using this for one meal replacement, yesterday I had one for breakfast). - Red

Snack:
Almonds - blue

Dinner:
Whole wheat noodles - yellow
plain tomato sauce - green
romaine Lettece - green
sweet peppers/onion/cucumber - green
dressing - orange
Spinach - green


 4 green (2 remain), 1 purple (3 remain), 1 red (5 remain), 2 yellow (2 remain), 1 blue (0 remain), 1 orange (0 remain).

My workouts have been going great, I have been having allot of prolbems with my knees, but for those of you that know me I will work through pain & the only thing that is stopping me is if I seriously cannot move.  That my friends have always been my stubborn side, don't give up.  I just did the modified for the lunges/squats or whatever else I  have to do that really bother my knees and it's working so far.  My goal (or what I hope) is to really strengthen my knees and hopefully the get much better or at least to what they were alittle over a yeaar ago. 

Ok, that is all my friends..  Until next time..........




No comments:

Post a Comment