Monday, June 23, 2014

Motivation

Well, what can I say besides I messed up bad this weekend on the 21 Day Fix.  I ate bad and drank to many beers.  As it was fun as it lasted I have come to realize that it soooooo is not worth it.  I feel gross & bloated today.  As I have said MANY times in the past I really need to gain control on the weekends.  I do great all week and lose some weight then the weekend gets here and I gain back whatever I lost during the week, it's a never ending cycle.  I have to put a STOP to this if I ever want to get to my goal.  I know we are all human and we all make mistakes, but once or twice is fine but all the time is a bit ridiculous.  I have absolutely noone to blame but myself. 

I often imagine myself in shorts and tank tops and not worrying about my fat rolls showing (I have been there before so I know how it feels).  I want to one day not worry about what I'm going to wear because everything I own will fit my body nicely.  I am envious of people I see that have a great body because they are determined and have the motivation to be like that.  I too dream about just waking up and feeling great and great about myself and who I am.  I want to be able to sit down and not have rolls & belly fat hanging over my pants.  I want the jiggles to be gone so I have more confidence.  I also want to go to the pool in a bathing suit (shoot to be able to buy one in my size) and have fun with the kids and not feel so self conscious about it. 

So, in order for me to be able to accomplish any of the above listed I need to seriously set my mind to this and get my butt in gear.  I need to stop making excuses because personally I'm sick of hearing them.  I must remember how I feel when I eat all that healthy foods (which is awesome), plus all the energy I benefit from it.  I have noticed the last couple weeks I've played softball that when I run I feel a bit better just from the few pounds I lost.  That in itself is motivation to keep going.  Plus maybe these knee injuries will heal. 

With all that said today I am back in the last week of the 21 Day fix (round one) and I have eaten well so far.  I am also stepping up my workouts and doubling them this week. 

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/ honey
Pear

Lunch:
Strawberry w/ banana & ice shakeology

Snack :
Peach
apple

Dinner:
Brown rice
Salomon
Sauteed Brussels sprouts.

I will do this, after this weekend I got my head in the game and it woke me up to realize I don't going back to the "old" me ways.  I like this "new" me. 

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment