Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Took the Bull by the Horns

So I kicked a*s (excuse me) yesterday and got myself back on track.  I ate great and did my workouts which included the Dirty 30 & 10 Ab Fix and I feel awesome today.  My butt & abs are sore.  I am also happy that when I got back on the scale this morning I lost the 4lbs I put on over the weekend.  so just imagine where I'd be at now if I didn't fall off the wagon. 

So I do think I've got this... I've got the bull by the horns and can do this.  I'm the one in control not my body nor anyone else.  I am the only one that puts what I eat/drink in myself and I am the only one who decided if I want to work out.  So, yes, it is all up to me and  me only. 

I will be skipping my workout tonight because last minute I decided that I am going to the Jimmy Buffett concert right after work.  If anything changes and I don't end up going because of the rain I will be doing my video's.  My AWESOME parents have taken the kids overnight tonight.  I will not have to share our king size bed with any little rug rats.... lol.  I absolutely LOVE them.

My meals today consist of exactly what I had yesterday (see previous post) the only thing I did different was I had a Vanilla Shakeology with a banana and cinnamon.  I also do not know what is in store for dinner yet tonight.  I was planning on having tilipia with brown rice, but not sure.

Well gotta get going here.  This is a quick & easy post.  Until next time...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment