Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Good start



Yesterday was a great day!  I followed thru with my meals and did my workout & yes my trio joined in.  I love how they are so motivated to do my workouts with me, kinda makes me feel like a good mom and teaching them healthy life style.  It was adorable my 4 year old Joey was doing the outer leg workout with me and yes it was burning, but he says "OMG, OMG mom it hurts, my legs hurt, does yours too mom?"  I loved it.  There are times he stops and says "I can't do this one mom, can you?"  Yesterday he got mad at Addisyn & Jake because they interrupted his workout and messed him up.  That's my boy!

So good news is the scale was my friend again yesterday & the pound I put on came off, plus one.  I am at 248.3 and again starting weight was 255.5 on Monday 6/9/14.  I haven't done any measurements cuz I'm going to wait till I finish the challange to do that.  I am currently doing a 3 day cleanse (started today) along with the challange, just to get things moving.  So my breakfast & lunch consisted of shakeology shake and for dinner I'm going to have a salad with peppers, onions, feta cheese, cucumbers, black olives (might add tuna for protien) then after my workout I'll enjoy another fantastic shake.  It's going to be a late night because the twins have a T-ball game at 6:30 tonight & then tomorrow they have karate.  We usually eat dinner at my parents house on Wednesday nights because she watches the kids that day since their karate is 2 mins from their house.  So I have to remember to pack a salad for dinner tomorrow. 

Oh, I cannot forget to say it has been beautiful outside the past 3 days, in the high 80's the humidity is very high, but I love it.  It's suppose to be in the high 80's all weekend, so hopefully we can swim on Saturday.  I think I'm taking the weekend off from the Lake, just to chill at home and have basically nothing to do, but we'll see what happens once the weekend gets here cuz I can change my mind.


Well that's about it.  Until next time........................




No comments:

Post a Comment