Monday, June 16, 2014

Fell off the Wagon

Ok, I can totally kick myself in the ass!!!  I did well with eating up until Sunday when I did bad, not horrible, but not great.  I also did not work out Friday, Saturday nor Sunday.  At least I played softball on Friday & Sunday night & worked a sweat up but not like the workout video's.  Because of all this I am back at 250 this morning. 

So, I have to step up my game plan and not let this happen again.  I will be doing the 3 day cleanse again starting tomorrow to purge what I over did yesterday and start fresh again.  I've done great so far today (will note my meals later on).  I'm not feeling to bad either.  I will be doing the Pilate's & 10 min abs tonight.  I have to find something that will take it easy on my knees because they are really, really hurting.  I really wish the pain in them would go away so I can work harder in my workouts without fearing the lightening pain always.  I'm really afraid to call my orthopedic & go back because I fear that I will hear the dreaded words........... "Rest those knees & stop the workouts & playing softball."  How am I to firm this flab if I cannot workout??????  Ugh, story of my life.

So here is my meals for today...

Breakfast:

plain oatmeal - Yellow
Kiwi & strawberries - purple

Lunch:
Vanilla Shakeology w/ coffee & honey - red


Snack:

Almonds - blue


Dinner: See link below.  1- green and 1 red

Mexican Frittata


Total: 1 green (5 left), 1 purple (3 left), 2 red (4 left), 1 yellow (3 left), 1 blue (0 left), 0 orange (1 left).

I will probably add a salad or something with my dinner depending on how hungry I am. 

Until next time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment