Thursday, June 19, 2014

Top Mommy Blog approved


I'm so shocked, but happy that my blog was approved by Top Mommy Blogs and can now start getting votes from readers.  I really didn't think it would be because my blog kinds stinks (in my own opinion compared to others I read) it was started mostly for myself to keep track of my progress and to look back on things that worked or didn't work for me.  Well Anyways if you read this and want to just click on the TMB badge on my page and vote, its that easy. 

OK, as for the 21 Day fix, yesterday was a good day.  My dinner was what ruined my meals for the day, but I have no one to blame but myself.  Since the twins had karate we always eat dinner at my parents house since it's near them and she watches the kids that day.  My mom made an very delicious meal (homemade mac-n-cheese & carrots) and I ate some & my portion was out of control.  I could have very easily made a salad to bring over there, but I was too lazy.  Anyways, I did go home and I did The Cardio Fix and OMG that is an awesome intense workout for only 30 minutes.  I was sweating as much as I do when I do an hour of cardio at the gym.  I didn't have any snacks that night since I ate bad for dinner.

I planned better today:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal - 2 yellow
Black/blue berries - 1 purple

Lunch -
Vanilla Shakeology w/ banana & Cinnamon - 1 red & 1/2 purple

Dinner:
Salmon grilled - Have to find out what container this is)
Brown rice - 1 yellow
broccoli & snap peas - 2 green

Snack:
Plain Greek Yogurt - red
fruit - purple

Then tonight I'm going to do a 30 minute video, just not sure which one yet. 

It's been a very busy week between work and running the kids around to their different actives.  Tonight is one of the first nights that I don't have anywhere we need to be (good thing cuz it's rainy today) but I have allot at home to do such as make dinner for everyone then kids laundry, then baths then workout.  Tomorrow night I have a double header softball game at night and the twins have a T-ball game.  This weekend is going to be a relaxing one at least if I can manage to make it one, but no Lake. 

Well gotta run, until next time..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment