Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day Nine of the FIX

Day 9 and I'm down a total of 8 lbs.  Wahoo, you go girl!!  I am going to take measurements tonight to see what the progress there is. 

Well yesterday went good all the way up till after the twins T-ball game.  They won the game so their coach took them out for ice cream and of course my cravings over took me and I ended up getting a mint Oreo cookie blizzard, even though it was oh so delicious I regretted it.  Anyways, I also snack on a couple Veggie Straws that I stold from my kids.  I also didn't get my workout in last night.  Kinda sucks I was going so well all day and then BAM I failed no one but myself. 

Today I going to be a much better day.  I started off with two Shakeology shakes for breakfast and lunch and I'm not sure what my dinner is going to be (eating at the parents cuz the twins have karate tonight) then when I get home later and the trio is in bed I will complete a 30 minute workout video plus the 10 ab fix. 

I'm still having lots of problems with my knees and will be calling my orthopedic after softball season (cuz I really enjoy playing again).  I now have a clicking in them and when I straighten it out it feels like it's going to get stuck and hurts really bad in the knee cap.  I really hope this is something that will go away on its own, but it's been just a bit over a year already and they are not getting better, but worse.

Ok, to change things up I am adding a more recent picture of my loves of my life.  The twins are in the bottom photo age 4 and Jake in the top age 2.5.  Yes they drive me crazy most times, but I do absolutely love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment