Monday, November 26, 2012

Alittle behind

Ok, so I had a bad & lazy weekend.  Lazy as in I DID NOT work out like I was suppose too & didn't feel like getting on the computer at all, so I didn't track my meals either & the scale showed me my consequences b/c of this, I gained 2lbs.  Anyways, I'm going to put that past me & get myself back on track.  I did really good today & I got my workout in.  Oh & I did work out on Friday it took allot of encouragement on my part but I did. 

So today while right after my run I checked the monitor to see if the kids were sleeping cuz I kept hearing lots of noise coming from up there & while looking at the boys room I say these legs sticking straight up on the changing table (the crib has a table/dresser attached to it) & I freaked out thinking it was Jake & something happened to him.  I ran as fast as I could up the stairs & opened the door to find that it was his teddy bear but my little 14 month old wasn't in his crib or room but in his sister room.  He figured out how to climb out of his dang crib.  I'm so NOT ready for him to be in a bed yet even though we did put the twins in beds around 16 months (to free up a crib for when Jake arrived).  I kept putting him back in bed & he kept climbing out.  I gave up & brought him downstairs.  So both boys did not nap so it was a hell of a afternoon. 

Anyhow, enough of them.  Here is my meals for today:

Breakfast:
coffee w/ cream & sugar
green monster smoothie

Lunch:
2-3 pieces of ham

Dinner:
Baked chicken breast w/ seasoning
Home made mashed potatoes w/ garlic & sea salt
Steamed green beans

I stayed under my calorie intake for the day.  Hopefully when I get on the scale tomorrow morning for my weigh in it'll show these 2lbs gone cuz I was feeling bloated really bad this morning.  I'll be somewhat happy if I stayed the same as last week. 

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment