Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This is going to be a fast post b/c my show Criminal Minds is on.  So I have to watch my baby on TV...  Anyways I got my workout in this morning & normally I thought running was suppose to make you relaxed, but not in my case when the twins are running a muck.  OMG, try yelling at the top of your lungs while you're trying to concentrate on breathing & getting thru the mile.  It's not easy, but I did it. 

Then after my workout I took the twins in for their flu shots & yes I ventured out myself with the trio & it's wasn't that bad.  I had one lady look at me & say "Boy, you have your hands full." 

So here is my meals for today.

Breakfast:
coffee w/ cream & sugar
green monster smoothie

Lunch:
1.5 cups of home made mashed potatoes
can of Healthy Choice chicken & rice soup

Dinner:
2 Italian sausages
12 Tatar tots
bowl of Brussels sprouts.

Snacks:
I gave in... Buckeye ice cream

Until next time.................

PS. I'm still looking for a job. I guess I didn't do well on the phone interview b/c I never heard back from the guy :-(  I'm kinda disappointed b/c I felt really good about this one.  There is & always was one big problem I SUCK at job interviews.  I am better at showing my qualities & not talking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment