Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Alright here is the my meals for today.  I was really busy around lunch time & wasn't hungry so I didn't eat (I know, I know not good). 

Breakfast

Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Green Monster Smoothie

Lunch

Monster energy drink

Dinner

Spaghetti w/ Italian sausage & sauce & two garlic breads

Snack

Milky Way

I am still under my calories for the day.  I do regret eating that candy bar now, but I was craving chocolate.  I will have to work it off tomorrow.  Oh & speaking of my post from yesterday about the Insanity Workout DVD my sister is going to get it & we are going to do it together.  I cannot wait to just get in shape & feel much better. 

Also in regards to my earlier post I got a call back on that job & I have an interview tomorrow morning.  I'm really hoping that this is something worth my time & that it's something I might enjoy doing & that I do good with the interview, b/c I usually suck at interviews.  I wish I was more outgoing & can think fast on my feet when needed.  Just please wish me luck, I need this.  I just wish my husband would support me on this too.  He wants me to go back to the City but in all honesty I don't want to.  I did not enjoy it and for 7 years I was stuck with the same pathetic title and couldn't do anything about it (this is where I really regret not getting a college education).  I told him I want to do something I enjoy doing, something I will look forward to getting up in the morning everyday and going to.  I don't want to go back to something for 30 more years that I totally regret and hate cuz I'll be miserable.  I want to go somewhere I can show my ability & be respected and acknowledged for the work I do.  I wish he'd see that & just support me in my ideas for once. 

So for the interview tomorrow I have absolutely nothing to wear.  I have my maternity dress pants & I've lost about 20lbs since I last wore them (they were big then) so I'm afraid it's going to look frumpy on me.  I did have two pairs of non-maternity dress pants that may be big on me but not like my other ones but when I quit work to become a SAHM I gave them to my sister which now lives in Colorado, so please, please make something in my closet fit decently. 

Well I'm going to end this here & call it a night early.  Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment