Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday, Friday!!!!!

Sorry I missed my post yesterday but I was just so tired.  I went to bed about an hour after the trio last night & after my shower.  I did get my work out in yesterday & today so I got my 5x a week completed so I can take off working out this weekend if I feel like it & not feel bad about it, or I can fit in extra if I want.  My eating yesterday was thrown off b/c I had to go to a meeting at City Hall in the AM then pick the twins up from school.  But this is what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast:
coffee w/ cream & sugar

Lunch:
2 banana's

Dinner:
Home made ground meat w/ taco seasoning w/ macaroni noodles & Velveeta cheese.

So today after I did my run I took my shower & was going to get dressed before having to go pick up the twins & since the two pair of jeans I have that I bought after my singleton pregnancy were falling off of me when I put them on I was curious if my other jeans in my closet would fit.  GUESS what?!?!?!??!?! I am wearing my pre-twin pregnancy jeans............ YEAH!!!!!  I'm so excited I can scream.  I still have lots of work to do I need to loose about 60-70 more lbs, but this is a great start.  The only thing I really have different that I didn't have pre-twin pregnancy is this overlapping FUPA (belly) it's like this extra skin just hanging there.  I'm really hoping that w/ time & more weight loss that it will finally disappear or something, but I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to get plastic surgery to have the extra skin removed.  Has anyone had this experience from pregnancies & it went away w/ more weight loss.. Please tell me yes, b/c I'm so self conscious about it & it's so disgusting. 

Anyways, here is my meals for today:

Breakfast:
coffee w/ cream & sugar
green monster smoothie

Lunch:
Tuna salad sandwich

Dinner:
slice of pizza.

Since it's Friday I probably won't get on again till Monday but I'll try.. So until next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment