Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday, Monday

I didn't work out today for several reason.  I had a phone interview this morning (which I felt went very well, please keep your fingers crossed I'm hoping for good things). Since I had an interview I had to take the trio to my parents so I could go sit in my car & have a peaceful no interruptions call.  So we stayed for lunch & then the kids went down for a nap & I blew my parents leaves for them.  That took about two hours & many blisters later.  So I got a nice arm workout from that.

I think I might have strep.  In my 37 years I never had strep throat but for the past few days my throat has been sore & not getting better & when I looked at it this morning I saw white spots on the back of my throat.  Other then the sore throat & spots I've had no other symptoms so who knows.  I originally thought it was from sitting in front of the fire Friday night breathing that in.  If it's not better by Wednesday then I will call the doctor & get a culture so I can get on antibiotics if need be. 

Well that's about all my excitement for today.  I will post my meals for today.  Tomorrow I am taking the kids to a park w/ my BFF & her kiddo's then hopefully get back by nap time so I can work out while they nap. 

So here are my meals.

Breakfast:
Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Green monster smoothie

Lunch:
Very small corn beef sandwich
2 cups of butter popcorn (couldn't help it, it was calling my name)

Dinner:
Mac & Cheese w/ ground meat & Onion mix (2 cups)

Until next time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment