Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bar night!!

Tonight is the biggest bar night of the year, yes bigger then New Years Eve.  I am hoping to find a baby sitter so I can enjoy alittle bit of it. 

Well I already got my workout in for today & feel good about it.  The running part was alittle hard & I didn't think I was going to finish but I kept pushing myself & was able to accomplish it.  That is one thing I have to say about myself is that I am good at finishing what I started & I've always been good about being able to push myself to the end once I start.  Maybe that's one reason why I excelled at all the sports I played.  This is definitely a awesome quality that I picked up from my parents, they always taught us not to quit & never give up.  You never know if you can do it if you don't try, right?!?!?!??! 

So I ran at 5 mph for 20 mins & then 30 mins at 3.5 mph w/ an incline of 8.  I'm not sure what is in store for tonight so don't know if I'll make it on the computer later, so I'm going to update my breakfast & lunch menu but not sure what I'm making for dinner yet (haven't thought that far in advance).  Tomorrow we'll be going to my parents for an awesome Thanksgiving dinner,which I still have to decide what I'm going to make as a side dish. My goal is to workout again tomorrow morning before all the festivities start.  Ok, now here is my meals for today.

Breakfast: (the usual)
Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Green Monster smoothie

Lunch: (left overs):
half chicken breast & roasted potato's

Dinner:
Pending........

Until next time............... Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment