Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Productive day

Today was a busy but great day.  I took the trio to a park around 10am to meet up w/ Pam & her kiddo's.  We stayed there for about 3 hours.  This park was awesome it is so huge & the best part is it's made specially for kids with special needs.  It's named after a kid named Preston that had SMA.  Here is the link...

Preston's H.O.P.E

The kids had so much fun and that's all that matters in life now a days. 

So we left there around 1pm & since I was so close to where I use to work I decided to go & say "Hi" to some old co-workers.  We finally got home about 2pm & I put the kids down for a nap.  I debated on working out & I did convince myself to wait & do it tonight but I'm so happy I finally said "screw it" and went in the basement and got my 30 mins of walking at 3.5 w/ an incline between 8-10 & then ran at 5 for 20 mins.  I'm soooo happy I did, b/c I know I wouldn't have felt like it now.  Anyways Joey didn't nap & Jake & Addi finally fell asleep about 40 mins into my workout but only slept for about 30 mins before my awesome dogs woke them up w/ their barking.  So to say the least the rest of the day was pure HELL w/ all the whining.  They are in bed fast asleep now (thankfully).  I still need to go take a shower cuz I didn't get to after my workout. 

Anyways, here is my following meals for today. 

Breakfast:
Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Green monster smoothie

Lunch:
PB&J
Mont's fruit snacks

Dinner: (which I almost couldn't make w/ two kids crying & hanging onto my leg the whole time)
Chicken breast
roasted white potato's w/ onion soup mix
Steamed green beans & veggie melody. 

I am enjoying a beer right now b/c I desperately needed it today (and it tastes awesome, let me tell you).  I'm also waiting for that email from the company I interviewed w/ on Monday.  Please, please, please make this happen.  I truly think that it will workout for me & this is exactly what I need. 

Well until next time...................

Ps... Here is an updated picture I've been promising & it's still very embarrassing.


No comments:

Post a Comment