Friday, November 23, 2012

Day after Thanksgiving

Well I was hung over yesterday & did not workout :-(  I really didn't eat much until it was time for a great turkey dinner.  I went over to my parents house w/ the trio about 11am & helped them clean a bit & then the kids napped & then it was go time at 3pm.  We enjoyed turkey, candied sweet potato's, Brussels sprouts, stuffing, green bean casserole & a glass of White Zinfandel.  It was all so good.  Then I cleaned up & my brother & sister in-law & their kids came over & the kids played.  We got home about 7:30 & everyone went to bed.  I was in bed myself around 9:30. 

I am currently sitting here today trying to motivate myself to get my workout in once the kids go down for a nap.  I did put my workout clothes on & in a sort of way I'm ready to go (after seeing the scale this morning it was 3lbs up), but my mind is also trying to convince me otherwise.  So I have about an hour to get that out of my head & hop on the treadmill.  We'll see how that goes & I'm hoping that I can report good news later. 

After the kids wake up depending on if the weather cooperates we'll be heading to my parents again to go to Strongsville square & see the Christmas lighting & Santa & his reindeer.  Right now it's sunny & pretty decent outside, but that's suppose to change later today just not sure when.  But it'll be another long night for the trio b/c the lighting ceremony is from 5-8:30 & their bed time is 7:30.  Then tomorrow my mommy group has a gathering at Petites around noon & Santa will be riding in on a fire truck.  Then it's Ohio State -vs- Michigan..... Goooooo BUCKEYES!!!!  Then Sunday is Steelers -vs- Browns...... Gooooo Steelers.  It's a big weekend here in Ohio & hoping the best teams win.  I will be looking forward to Monday to hopefully get to relax (LOL). 

Also I'm still waiting & hoping & fingers crossed that I here from the phone interview I had earlier this week.  Still no email for a 2nd interview, but I keep telling myself it could be b/c of the holiday & I hope that is the reason.  This job just sounds so promising & I really think it'll be a good fit for me.  Then again I told myself if it doesn't happen then God knows that it really wasn't for me & I have to look at that & go back to the drawing broad of searching again.  I mean I still search but in the back of my head I'm hoping. 

Well until next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment