Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Much Better

I'm feeling much better.. I got my workout in already for the day.  Thankfully Jake needed to take his morning nap so I just brought the twins downstairs with me & was able to do my 30 mins at 3.5mph w/ an incline between 8-10.  Then ran my mile at 5mph for 12 mins then ran another 3 mins at 5.2.  Now all I have to do is take my shower & relax during the trio's nap time.  I love when that happens.

I got a phone call from a place I submitted my resume to last week & I returned his call last Thursday & Friday but he never called back so I thought maybe he changed his mind but while I was running today he called again & apologized for last week he had to go out of town all of sudden so he is still interested in my resume & wants me to call him back, so I'll do that when the kids are sleeping b/c there is no way I can make an important phone call like that when they are awake.  Hopefully it's something worth returning to work.  I have come to a very ruff decision and realized that working out of the house is more my style as much as I love the freedom and being with my kids I wanna go back to the work force.  I miss it (scary, huh??).  The only thing is when I mentioned this one time Joey overheard me and got really upset about me going back to work.  He said "Mom, don't leave please don't leave me." That in itself was heart breaking but I need my time away.  Also I like having the extra money to spend on stuff for myself.  Right now I don't have that or I have to ask Chris for permission to spend money on something & I don't like it.  Plus it'd be nice to give the kids a better Christmas.  If I return back to work we can move into a bigger house & better neighborhood w/ good school districts faster then if I was to continue being a SAHM.  We'll see what happens, please keep your fingers crossed for me. 

Alright well I have to get the kids lunch ready.  I will update my meals tonight.  Until next time. 

PS... There are tiny snow flakes falling today, UGH!!  It was in the 60's the last three days & now it's 31, welcome to Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment