Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today was a decent day.  I am proud to say that those 2lbs I gained over the weekend putting me back at 265 were gone this morning plus one.  So I was at 262 this morning.  That made me feel so much better about missing my workouts this weekend, but I will try not to do it again.  I have to do my 5x's a week routine. 

I really don't have much to report today but I was able to complete my running today.  I also ate good, except I think I ate alittle to much at dinner today.  Here is my meals for today:

Breakfast:
Coffee w/ cream & sugar
Green monster smoothie

Lunch:
2 cups of roasted Brussels sprouts

Dinner:
I am pretty proud of this meal, I brought it together on my own.
Penni noodles w/ Italian sausage, green peppers, asparagus, Onion & olive oil.



So until next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment