Friday, November 16, 2012

Haven't been able to update lately.  But nothing to exciting has been going on or nothing really to report.  I missed my workout Wednesday cuz I had that interview which sucked.  It ended up being sales in the insurance industry & I'm not for sales.  I cannot sell someone my leg if I had to.  So after the presentation that lasted 2 hours I left.  Then I was just wasn't very productive the rest of the day.  I did work out yesterday & I'm planning on working out again today after the twins go to school. 

I have to update my weight but I'm not sure if it changed from last week.  It's 266 so I'm not sure if it was 268 last time or 266 so I either lost 2lbs again or stayed the same, but after the past weekend & drinking I probably didn't loose.  I'm not going to drink at all this weekend cuz I already used my 2 days off from working out so I have to workout this weekend & plus I don't feel like drinking.  I'm going to lay low w/ my kiddo's & hubby. 

I'm feeling pretty good though & can see the weight loss results in the mirror (which reminds me I have to get a picture update).  I still need to remember to take my measurements so I can start keeping track of inches I may be loosing.  I know that you can still loose inches even if the scale stays the same sometime, so I want to keep track. 

Well I gotta go get the twins ready for preschool & they are running around screaming so I will "try" to update again later on. 

Until next time....................

1 comment: