Monday, November 12, 2012

Slacker

Yes please call me a slacker cuz I just realized I haven't updated since Thursday.  I have no excuse either.  I did work out on Friday.  I ended up going to visit my parents after I picked up the twins from school & then when I got home it was dinner time & then we just hung with the kids the rest of the night.  Saturday I didn't work out (but this weekend was my days off since I did my 5x a week already), but I did sweep/mop floors & cleaned my houses 1st floor.  Then I went out drinking that night, I had allot to drink but I wasn't wasted b/c I remember what I did that night.  So then Sunday was a lazy day.  Just played with the kids outside & gave them a bath that night other then that just sat around hung over, LOL. 

So today the kids & I met up w/ my BFF Pam & her two kiddo's and went to the Rain Forest for a couple hours.  We were hoping to make it into the main Zoo for a bit before the rain hit but that didn't work out.  We ended up getting home around 12:45 & I put the kids down for a nap & could have worked out, but I wore my running shoes to the Rain Forest & the kids & I got drenched walking back to the car so my shoes were soaking wet & I really didn't want to run in wet shoes, so I decided that today is going to be one of my "skip" days.  I feel bad though & really wanted to workout.  I did stick to my diet & ate healthy.  Here is what my meals consisted of. 

Breakfast:
Coffee - 3 cups w/ cream & sugar
Green Monster Slime smoothie

Lunch:
PB&J on wheat (ate at the rain forest)

Dinner:
Stuffed chicken breast (homemade) stuffed w/ stuffing & cheese.
Steamed asparagus
tad of mashed potato's. 

So my friend brought up this workout video called Insanity & I was curious and looked it up.

Insanity Workout

She told me about one of her friends that did this workout faithfully 5x a week for a month and lost 40 lbs.  I'm trying to get some real reviews & see if it's worth the investment or not cuz it does look pricey.  If anyone knows anything about this or have any input on your thoughts please comment & let me know if it's worth it or any problems or whatever.  I heard it's very, very intense. 

Well I'm going to go research it more & see what I can come up with.  Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment