Friday, November 2, 2012

I didn't make it on yesterday b/c my nephew who is moving to Colorado on Saturday happened to be at my parents house so I took the kids over there for dinner & so they can visit & play w/ him before he leaves since they probably won't see him again for a year or so (if we're lucky).  Also my kids were sick so I ended up taking them to Urgicare on the way home which they all have Upper Respiratory infections.  I was able to get my work out in yesterday & today.  I'm going to have to cut this short b/c I tried to get on here quickly since I won't tonight but they are all hanging onto my leg screaming right now... UGH. 

Here is my food journals for yesterday & today. 

Thursday Food Log

Friday food log


until next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment