Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another day......

I wasn't able to get on yesterday b/c it was really bad night for me & again that's another story for another time.  I'm just feeling depressed lately & like my life is going no where.  It feels like the only thing I have to live for is my three awesome children. It just feels like everyone is moving forward & doing new exciting stuff & I'm just stuck where I'm at.  Even though I haven't mentally or physically been feeling up to much I was able to get my work out in yesterday & today.  I did my 30 mins of 3.5 at a incline of up to 10 & ran for 20 mins at 5.0mph. 

I am feeling pretty good w/ this weight loss & I'm feeling & seeing results.  I still need to start doing measurements to see how many inches I'm losing along w/ weight.  I haven't posted my weight for this week yet but it's at 267 which is 2lbs lost again.  I was kinda hoping my monthly friend would show so I can see how much water weight I'm carrying right now.  But since it's taking it's damn time I'll update it. 

So today my meals consisted of this...

Breakfast:

Coffee w/ cream & sugar about 16oz

Green monster smoothie

Lunch:

Steamed green beans & broccoli

Dinner:

Homemade Meatball subs w/ mozzarella cheese

Tator tots

Snack

Cheddar Gold Fish - OMG I cannot keep away from these.  I think I ate to many today & retaining alot of water now b/c of this.  I had about 3 cups.........can you say PIG. 


I am going to take picture of myself every month, so I have to see when I last took that nasty picture earlier and take another a month later.  I want to be able to compare myself.  I guess I can do it while losing weight since I'm upset I never did it while pregnant. 

Ok, Until next time................

No comments:

Post a Comment