Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today is voting day!!!!  I voted & praying that the right person wins the one that is not going to screw us or hurt us anymore.  Anyways enough politics. 

I got my workout in today & I"m happy I did.  I almost used today as my skip day & I can blame that one on my husband taking off today.  I really just wanted to go curl up in my bed when the kids went down to nap, but I am proud to say I marched down stairs and ran on the treadmill.  I'm feeling pretty good, just some bloating, but we all know the reason for that, what's coming, LOL!  I need to take my measurements which I'll do tomorrow sometime.  I need to start seeing if I'm losing inches which I know I am b/c my clothing is fitting loosely. 

Well anyways I really don't have anything new to report so I'm going to call it a night.  Here is my food journal.

Tuesday food log

Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment