Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mad at myself

The reason I am mad at myself is as you know I already had my two days off of my workouts so I had to workout this weekend.  Well I did not work out today & feeling alittle sluggish & disappointed in myself.  I was planning on just kicking back & laying low this weekend & not having any drinks but plans changed after dinner last night & we ended up having a fire in the back yard & neighbors over so I ended up drinking & a few to many cuz I was slightly hung over today. 

So, besides that I am alittle depressed today for reasons I really don't wanna go into.  Yesterday while I was running I had to stop on the 2nd round b/c I started crying.  I cried b/c I got a text from my husband saying that I should see about going back to HOC in January if I cannot find another job by then.  OMG, I want to go back to work but I DO NOT want to ever go back there.  I was completely miserable & was way under appreciated for the work I did.  But thankfully I told him I won't go there & he accepted that.  I will work hard to find a job soon.  Later that day I ended up getting an email from a place I sent my resume to for an Office Manager/HR Generalist & I have a phone interview set up for 10am Monday.  Please send prayers. 

Anyhow, I have kept track of my meals yesterday & today.  Here they are:

Breakfast:
Friday: Coffee w/ cream & sugar & green monster smoothie
Saturday: Same thing

Lunch:
Friday: Steamed carrots & asparagus
Saturday: Corned beef sandwich

Dinner:
Friday: Porgies & corn
Saturday: Lasagna (homemade)

My sister started her Insanity workout today & said it was awesome & crazy.  I cannot wait to start mine along with my running then I should feel GREAT.  Then I'll have to work on other areas in my life that need serious improving. 

Well until tomorrow...............

No comments:

Post a Comment