Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Well I didn't work out today.  I was so tired cuz lets just say I was up half the night & not b/c of my kids, but that's a whole different story.  I had a very busy morning I took the kids for blood work, which they all ended up doing really good & then they had their school Halloween party.  By time we got home & everyone ate lunch they didn't go down for naps till 1pm & I decided to take a nap myself. 

Here are some pictures from today at the Halloween party.  Of course I didn't get all three together at once.

Jake the Parrot (that's me in the blue & black, Lol)

Addisyn & Joseph

Addisyn

Joseph

Jake - past nap time..

I do have to add that when I go on the scale today it read 266.  I was surprise & excited b/c I felt so bloated they last couple days. 

Anyways, I will be working out tomorrow.  But in the mean time here is my food log for today.  I have to say that my dinner & lunch are mixed up b/c when I did it on my cell phone that's just what happened. 


Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment