Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bad choices this weekend!!

Well I started off good Friday with working out & eating Okay, but then it was my husbands birthday so we ended up going to Daishin Japanese Steak House which was excellent & I was still under my calorie goal at that time but then we went out w/ some friends & all the beer I drank put me over the limit. 

Friday's Food Log

We did have a great time though.  It was nice to get a babysitter for the night & enjoy some adult time.  I am happy to say I also got my workouts in for the week by Friday so I was able to enjoy time off this weekend.  But I made some really bad eating choices this weekend & I think I'm going to pay for it on the scale.  Cuz it wasn't looking good this morning my scale had me back to 273 so that's 4lbs from Friday so I'm praying that it's just water weight b/c I was feeling pretty bloated & kinda still am. 

Anyways, Saturday was just a lazy day plus all this nasty weather we're having.  It's been raining for two days now & it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon.  I was to exhausted to do anything but thankfully I wasn't hung over, the only side effect I got from drinking the night before was the exhaustion.  So pretty much I was in bed by 9:30 last night.  I just laid around the house all day yesterday watching TV & plus Joey wasn't feeling well so he clung to me all day & if I tried to get up he screamed & cried.  I did make bad food choices cuz I was to lazy to make anything healthy to eat all day.  I had pizza & that's it. 

Saturday's Food Log

So today I was more rested & I really wanted to workout, but didn't get too it b/c my sister is leaving for
Colorado this coming weekend so my parents had a little gathering at their house for her.  My mom made her famous pizza so I had more pizza today & that's really about it.  I only had two pieces at her house, but ate two more when I got home & sadly I have to say not b/c I was hungry I just don't know why I did.  UGH, hating myself for that right now.  I was way over my calories today.  I will have to do an extra workout this week to make up for this weekend.  I might even have to do it 7 days instead of 5 this time. 

Sunday's Food Log

Well that's really about all I've got.  I'm going to search the net since I haven't had a chance this weekend at all. 

OH I almost forgot on Friday night I got two complements about how much weight I've lost & it made me feel good that someone is seeing the results & not just me. 

Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment