Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This is going to be short tonight cuz I have some things I have to get done on the computer while the kids are in bed.  I was able to do my treadmill workout 30 mins at 3.5 w/ an incline at 10 then ran 1 mile at 4.8mph for 12.3 mins then walked at 3.5 for 2 mins then ran 5mph for 3 mins.  The run was very hard today.  My knees were achy for some reason.  Well here is my food journal.

Tuesday Food Log

Tomorrow my morning is going to be packed.  I have to take all three kids for blood work, so that is not going to be fun & it's going to be heart wrenching thankfully my wonderful mom is helping me.  Then the twins have their Halloween party at school.  Hoping they don't cancel it since Halloween has been changed till this weekend b/c of hurricane Sandy. 

Well until next time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment