Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I wanna start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

It's been a week today since I started this blog & decided to become serious about my get healthy/weight loss.  I feel pretty good & that's the motivation I need to keep going.  I try to remember back when I was really fit & healthy & want to be like that again.  I know I will never be that "skinny" again, but my goal currently is to get to a healthy weight for myself. 

I really have to stop weighing myself every day, but I really focus on the weekly weigh in.  For example Sunday morning I was at 271 & I was so damn excited that I'm finally going to break the 270 mark, but then Monday when I got on the scale I was at 274 & then today 273.  I know our bodies fluctuate daily, but I just have to.  It's kinda like for the three years when I was trying to get pregnant for the first time and peeing on sticks like crazy. 

So anyways, today I took the kids for a walk to the park & let them play for about an hour.  I was able to get my workout in at nap time too.

 Daily Food Journal

I made a pretty good dinner too, I got the recipe's off of Pinterest. 

Roasted Butternut Squash..

Garlic Chicken



They were both delicious & the kids loved them too.  I will add the links on my food tab.


Until next time........................


No comments:

Post a Comment