Monday, October 15, 2012

Not much... Stressful day today

Well it's Monday, blah.  My mood just isn't pretty right now.  Today just isn't starting off good & I'm not sure if I'm the one making it a crappy day or if it just is a crappy day.  I've had to yell at my kids all morning for not listening to me (nothing new there, but just worse today).  I really hate yelling.  I think I'm just feeling bitter b/c I work so hard 24/7 with not alot of help.  I literly don't get a break & by that I mean a moment to stop & think for myself w/o any interruptions.  Joey had a bad night going to sleep last night b/c he was so tired from playing all day & no naps so after I put them all to bed I got a quick shower in & then spent the rest of the night until I went to bed trying to get him to sleep, so no time to myself no time to read my book or anything like that.  Then I had to clean up the great big mess in my kitchen my hubby left last night.  Maybe I'm just bitter & add stressed out to that. 

Well anyways I cannot wait till the trio goes down for naps & I can get my run in & release some of this stress.  I am going to do my usual 20 mins preprogrammed & run 20 mins on the treadmill.  Then hopefully I have enough time to shower before the wrecking crew wakes up. 

This morning I had my coffee & the Green monster Smoothie.  For lunch I'm thinking a salad or maybe some steamed veggies.  I will update later today & hopefully after this run it'll clear my head & things will get better from here on out. 

Until next time................

No comments:

Post a Comment