Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend's over

Well the weekend is coming to an end & it was a fast but fun weekend & I'm feeling pretty good. 

I will start off w/ Saturday.  I was able to run 20 mins on the treadmill & do 20 mins of Jillian Michael's on the treadmill while the trio napped.  Then they go up around 2:00 & we all headed over to my parents so that I can cut the grass & my hubby chopped down bushes for them.  Then we stayed for dinner cuz my mom made her famous pizza that is just perfect. I kinda pigged out cuz I was so hungry.  Here is my link for my food diary on Saturday.

My Fitness Pal - Saturday food

I also consumed lots of beer.  Even after all that & what I ate I actually woke up feeling pretty decent not bloated or anything.  I didn't sleep well so I'm sorta getting very tired as I type this & going to go to bed early tonight. 

Anyways as for today my food diary is alittle off b/c I went to my BFF's house for just a little get together plus it was the 6th Anniversary (Happy anniversary Pam & Mat) I absolutely love those guys.  I didn't eat much but nibbled here & there mostly tried to stick to the veggies.  I had four chicken wings & a very tiny piece of turkey & broccoli salad & hot dog.  All the stuff was home made.  My hubby also made stuffed cabbage so when I got home I was actually a bit hungry so I had one of those.  Plus I came home to a very, very dirty messed up kitchen which he isn't planning on cleaning it one bit.  I put it off till tomorrow b/c I'm sleepy.  I'm not too happy about that but that's another story. 

My Fitness Pal - Sunday's food

So we left for Pam's & Mat''s about 10:45 & got back home around 5pm so it was a fun filled day & my kids loved it & had so much fun.  They are passed out now, LOL.  I didnt' get a work out in today so I guess I'm going to use that as a skip day since my goal is to work out 5x a week.  My new week starts tomorrow (Yahoo, LOL).  Hoping my weigh in brings me great news.  I actually got on the scale this morning & was liking what I saw, which I was a tad bit worried it was going to be bad after drinking beer & the pizza but it was good. 

Well I'm going to take a shower & then call it a night.  Tomorrow is a new day & it's going to be a good day.  I've got lots of cleaning to be done. 

Until next time.........................

Ps.. The Green Monster Smoothie is much better w/ the frozen  banana's, it made it cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment