Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Well it was a busy day.  I took the kids to the park all morning & then we had a little picnic for lunch with my best friend Sheila & her adorable little boys.  Then came home & put the kids down for naps & did my work out.  20 minutes of the Jullian Michael which was rotating between an incline of 6-8 & a speed of 3.4.  Then I ran for 15 minutes today.  Then after dinner we had to go get a few items at Sam's Club then went & got the trio their Halloween costumes for Boo at the Zoo tomorrow (another busy day).  Anyways the twins picked pirates & I got Jake a parrot costume.  I will post a picture tomorrow if I can get one of them all together.  You know how hard it is to keep twin two year old & a one year old calm or still for a picture... 

Oh & I got on the scale again & it was at 271 this morning.  I cannot wait to finally get under the 270 mark.  I was checking my weight loss log on Excel that I created & I've been struggling between 276-273 since July... Fricken July, WTH??!?!?!?!  Well this is also b/c I got a treadmill & started using it faithfully & really started watching what I eat.  Plus keeping this blog has really helped me keep on track. 

So here is my food journal for today. 
Food Journal

I'm going to try to get on tomorrow early b/c I have to take the kids to Boo at the Zoo if everything goes according to plan. 

So until next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment