Monday, October 22, 2012

I have to correct my programed workout it was 30 mins long this time not 20.  My run started out rough, but then it got better. 

I made a pretty good dinner tonight.  I made Carrot french fries & it was a hit with everyone.

This is a picture of mine.



Tomorrow is weigh in day, so here's to hoping I FINALLY break the 270 mark.  Please, please, please.  I will be so excited it'll be like I won the lottery, LOL.  I'll have to make sure I completely empty my bladder for sure before stepping on the scale.

Tomorrow is up in the air for my workout b/c I have to go cut my parents grass.  I'm going to try to go after naps so that I can get my workout in or I'll have to try to do it tomorrow night, which I know if that's the case I'll probably use it as one of my skip days.  Well see what the day & weather brings. 

Until next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment