Friday, October 12, 2012

OK, so I made the Green Monster Smoothy & I really don't know what to think.  It didn't taste bad, but it wasn't delicious.  Thank God I'm use to eating nasty tasting protein bars.  Honestly I think it wasn't that great b/c it was warm even though all the ingredients were in the frig.  It probably would have tasted better if cold.  I didn't freeze the banana like it says to so I cut one up & am freezing it now for tomorrow & we'll see if that helps make it cold.  Anyways, the only thing I added myself was 1 scoop of my Max Protein vanilla flavor. The following is the nutritional info on that:

One scoop of Max Protein (vanilla): 118 cal, 2g total fat, 24mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 3g total carbs & 22g protein. 

Maxd Protein Powder

Well my kids are running a muck right now teasing the baby.  My workout has been pushed till their nap times b/c the twins had no school today.  Hopefully they nap long enough for me to work out & shower cuz hopefully tonight I finally get to go out w/ a couple friends (it's been a long time since that happened). 

I will update all the nutritional information on My Fitness Pal & post it later today when I add the rest of my meals.

Until next time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment