Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Slap my hand or yell at me

So I didn't work out tonight.  I actually do not have any excuse at all.  I cannot say it was b/c I didn't want to miss my shows tonight cuz I have a TV downstairs w/ the treadmill.  The only reason I can give is JUST PLAIN LAZY tonight.  I've gotta work on that.  It really is hard w/ three toddlers 2 & under running around, but I really cannot use that as an excuse either b/c it's not like I'm the only mom out there in the same situation.  All I want to say is it isn't easy & if I did have a choice or knew I was going to have another I would have waited till the twins were at least 3 or maybe almost 4. 

Today was a good day anyways & yes my good ole friend arrived today (AF).  Yeah for me, so maybe I can weight myself tomorrow or Friday & will be a couple pounds lighter, LOL. 

One thing I realized I have to work on is getting this stress under control b/c that is not helping in my weight loss journey.   I know one thing that defiantly helps my stress levels & that's running.  Over the next few days I'm going to "try" to do some research on running & diets so I can start some sort of routine. 

Well tomorrow is a new day & hopefully a good day.  Until then....................

No comments:

Post a Comment