Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today was a beautiful day outside.  It got up to 80 degrees.  I wish I felt like taking the kids somewhere, but I feel like I'm coming down with whatever it is that Chris & the kids have/had.  I still got my workout in I did 30 mins at 3.5 w/ an incline of 6 then I ran for 20 mins at 5.  My run started off alittle on the rough side my legs felt like they were jello, but after about 6 mins I started feeling good. 

As I said earlier I've been floating high & feeling pretty good today b/c they scale finally put me below 270.  I know 269 is still horrible for a female, but I'm the only person that let me get this way.  After all the hard work I went through a few years ago to lose 75lbs you would have thought I wouldn't let this happen, but I did & there is no one to blame. 

I went to the store tonight to pick up a prescription & I was very tempted to buy a pack of smokes.  It's not that I was really craving them, I really don't know why I thought about getting them.  It wasn't that I was going to smoke them but I thought about getting them to have them handy if needed.  I kept telling myself the pros & con's of getting smokes on the 5min drive to the store & I'm so glad that the con's out weighed the pros (since there really is no pros to smoking). 

So for dinner I made meat loaf but in a crock pot (my first time in a crock pot) then in the other half I made potatoes, carrots & celery.  The meat loaf was AWESOME, it was so moist & almost perfect.  It was better then what I've ever tasted.  I'm just feeling alittle bloated tonight.

Wednesday food journal

Well gotta go surf the net a bit. 



Until next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment