Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I didn't get on yesterday b/c I got a lot of books from my mom & Aunt so I was really into reading Toys by James Patterson.  I will probably be doing the same thing tonight.  Anyways I was able to get my workout in of 30 mins at 3.5 with an incline of 10 then I ran for 20 mins at 5mph.  For some reason yesterday was really hard.  I had this pain in my legs that was just annoying.  It wasn't bad enough to make me stop, but it was just bothersome.  I was very tempted to not run & just stop but I made it through & also after the bad weekend I had I needed to do it.    I ate good yesterday, but this morning I'm feeling really bloated after I had my green monster smoothie.  Maybe b/c my period is due in about a week & a half, who knows. 

Anyways, here is my food journal for yesterday.  I will post today's later after I figure out what I'm making for dinner.

Monday food log


I hope everyone is staying dry & warm during this hurricane Sandy.  The winds were crazy last night.  I hope there isn't much flooding or damage to everyone. 

Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment