Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today was definitely a "new" day.  I feel pretty good today, besides my normal the kids making me have to yell like a lunatic very early in the morning.  I dropped the twins off at preschool & then put Jake down for a nap & marched down in the basement to the treadmill & did 20 mins of Jillian Michael's workout which is intense (it is pre-programmed on the treadmill from the manufacturer) then I ran at 4.6 for 20 mins.  I have to work myself back up to running longer & faster.  It's been awhile (since the day before I left for Colorado  about a month ago) since I ran so I cannot jump back into it.  I feel so much better now that I got that accomplished.  I was planning on doing the same tomorrow, but found out there is no school tomorrow.  So I'll have to do it when they nap. 

So far my meals consisted of the following:

Coffee w/ cream & sugar - 3 cups.

Lunch: 2 El Monterey Beef & Bean Burrito (frozen) This is the total of both... 740 Cal, 34g total fat, 40mg cholesterol, 840mg Sodium, 82g total carbs, 22g protein.

That probably wasn't my healthier choice, but it was soooo good.

For dinner I'm planning on making spaghetti w/ penne noodles & Preggo sauce w/ fresh Italian sausage w/ garlic bread. Later tonight I will sit down & figure out the nutrition info for this.

Of course I drink lots of water throughout the day, everyday even on the days I do not work out. It helps that I love water.

Oh & I weighed myself this morning & was down a pound, but I'm not going to track it every time I weigh myself just track every Tuesday.

Until later tonight.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment