Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am so glad that this day is almost over.  It was truly the day from hell.  My kids were bad mostly Addisyn & Jake.  I know Jake is sick, but he just whined all day long at one point I just started crying b/c I didn't know what was wrong with him & I couldn't comfort him.  Then add Addisyn sitting next to me just crying & crying & I couldn't understand what she was saying.  Anyways, they are in bed right now & I finally have a moment to myself. 

I ended up putting Jake down for a morning nap & brought the twins downstairs & ended up doing my workout.  My day started off kinda slow cuz I was just so tired & just couldn't wake myself up.  I felt much better after I worked out.  I didn't 30 mins w/ a speed of 3.5 & and incline of 6.  Then I ran for 20 mins & I rotated between 4.8 & 5.0 in speed & I felt good. 

I kinds ate bad today or at least heavier foods but I still stayed under my calorie goal.  I just feel bloated today.  Also today was weigh in day & I was at 271 (UGH) I just want to break that 270 already.  I am happy though it was another 2lbs this week.  I like the 2lbs b/c that's what you're technically suppose to lose or it's a good amount to lose weekly b/c in the end you're more likely to keep the weight off longer. 

If that makes any sense.

Tuesday food journal

Well, until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment