Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

I didn't have a chance to update yesterday.  I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo last night & we got home late.  I still did keep up with my food journal & I was able to get my workout in while the twins were at school & Jake napped.  I did my usual.  For some reason I didn't feel good, like I have been.  I felt fat & gross, well I know I'm fat, but you know what I mean. 

Anyways, I also got my work out in today while the twins were at school & I even got my shower in before I had to pick them up.  I am proud of myself b/c I did my weekly work out (5x's a week) already, so that means if I really want to I can rest this weekend.  Yahoo...  But if I do get motivated I will run, but I know Sunday I probably will be to hung over to wanna do anything b/c we have my kids school fundraiser to attend on Saturday night. 

Oh & I got on the scale this morning & I'm at 270.2..  I am about to FINALLY break the 270 mark.  Thank God, I cannot believe it.  I know it doesn't sound like much but if you were in my shoes & after 2.5 years of carrying all this nasty weight around it's great & for as long as it took me to get to this point.  It's a dent in my goal. 

Again, since the weekend is coming up I probably will not update till Sunday or Monday night unless I do get time I will try, but I'm not making promises.  I know probably keeping track of my dinner Saturday night will be hard since it's a fundraiser & they have different stations of different foods, but I am going to try to stay on track & eat good.  I know I will probably be drinking allot on Saturday so that'll be allot of empty calories there.  Plus I'm in the mood for maybe a glass of wine tonight after the trio goes to bed.  We'll see.

Here is my food journals.

Food Journal - Thursday

Food Journal - Friday

This is tonight's dinner: Tuna Noodle Casserole



Hope everyone has a great weekend and until next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment