Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is my first official day of track my meals & exercise.  I've been really bad with eating breakfast lately b/c I'm so busy w/ the trio, but I have to work on that.  I usually have time to eat lunch which I've been making healthier choices.  Anyways, this is what I've taken in so far for the day. 

My everyday coffee w/ cream & sugar (I have to work on the sugar).

I brought the kids to visit grandma & grandpa today so I just had some of my mom's left over smoked sausage w/ sauerkraut & egg noodles. about 1.5 cups. Then I have a small amount of her homemade apple pie cuz I shared with Jake.

I'm not sure what's for dinner tonight, still working on that.  My 7 year anniversary was this past Monday & we got a gift card for Applebees so if we go there I'm probably going to get this




Creamy Parmesan Chicken - 470 cal, 13g Fat, 6g Sat fat, 1510 Sod, 35g carbs, 3g fiber, 55g Protein

This is on the Weight Watchers menu at Applebees.  We'll see what my husband feels like doing. 

Tonight when the kids are in bed I will be running on the treadmill.  I do 20 mins of the Julian workout & then I run at my own pace of 4.8 for 30 mins.  I saw something on Pinterest & I'm going to start doing it myself by placing a dollar in a jar for every time that I work out & when I have enough go buy something nice for myself maybe a new pair of jeans in a much smaller size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment