Monday, October 22, 2012

So I didn't blog at all this weekend.  It was a busy weekend.  I thought about doing it yesterday but I was so tired from drinking all night Saturday.  So Saturday I was able to get a run in I did 20 mins of the pre-programmed intense work out & then I ran for 20 mins.  I went to my kids fund raiser that night & thankfully my brother was the driver so I was able to drink whatever I wanted.  Well we had a blast with my parents & brother.  We all probably drank alittle more then we should have (allot of empty calories).  I don't remember much from the time I got home & went straight to bed.  Oh & my mom also had a thing of her famous drunken gummy bears so that's what probably did me in.  I was really surprised when I woke up I wasn't even the slightest hung over.  I felt pretty good just very tired.

Here is my Saturday food journal. It's not 100% correct b/c I didn't keep track of how much I actually drank, just took a wild guess.

Saturday Food Journal

So I took my day off of working out yesterday, but I did workout 6x last week which was one extra day then planned.  Today I have lots to do w/ cleaning & laundry galore then I'm going to work out while the trio is napping.  Unfortunately they are all sick & we had to pass on two outings yesterday & today.  I woke up Saturday feeling kinda icky, but much better today.  I'm feeling kinda bloated after drinking so hopefully I can sweat that out today. 

Sunday Food Journal

I will update today's food journal later tonight.  Oh, I have to add that my jeans this weekend were feeling pretty good (loose).  Saturday I actually had to change the pair I put on earlier b/c they kept falling off even though the ones I put on were the same size they were fresh clean (you know were they fit you perfect out of the dryer) plus they are a different style so they didn't fall down as much as the other ones.  I was sooo happy.  I also like how I look down & I can actually see my tummy shrinking.  The only thing that concerns me is from it being so over extended for my twin/single pregnancy will I have all this extra skin hanging.  I'm afraid of that b/c I look at the skin now & just wonder how that will just go away.  I guess we'll wait & see, one step at a time.

Well until next time...................

No comments:

Post a Comment