Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today was a busy day.  Dropped the twins off at school & then came home & did my treadmill workout, while thankfully Jake napped.  My run was hard today, it took all I had in me to continue, but I did.  Then I picked the kids up & went to my parents to cut their grass which has a ton of leaves & their yard is pretty decent in size. 

I didn't get to relax at all today so I'm tired.  I was so tired that I didn't really feel like making dinner by the time I got home from my parents so I just thru a pizza in the oven.  I feel bad about eating it, but my laziness won this one. 

Thursday Food Journal

I'm going to try to get on tomorrow early b/c Chris & I have date night tomorrow for his birthday & we have a sorta busy day.  Then Saturday we might be going up to our trailer one last time.  I will try my hardest to update & keep track. 

Until next time....................

No comments:

Post a Comment