Friday, October 12, 2012

Thankfully everything fell into place & when the trio went down for their naps I was able to do my 20 mins of Jillian Michael's treadmill which consists of rotating between an incline of 2.0-6.0 & speed of 3.8.  This is for Week 1, Day 2.  Then I ran at my 4.6 for 20 mins. 

I had a regular salad for lunch & I'm having a Chicken Cesar for dinner.  Attached again is my entry to My Fitness Pal for all nutritional info & what I've consumed for the day. If anything changes later tonight I will update (Like if I go out w/ some girls & enjoy a couple beers). 

My fitness Pal

Hope you all have a great weekend.  I'm going to try to get on over the weekend, but my weekends are usually crazy busy so we'll see what happens, if not I'll update everything on Monday. 

Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment